we're working on it
Do not give her chocolate; it's bad for dogs.
So cute! A few sprinkles won't hurt. Main-line chocolate like a candy bar is bad for most pets, even my bird. Looks as though your dog is of substantial size, so that also helps. Love to you, Jennie's mom, LoisP.S. I had always heard from my parents who raised Labs, that Chicken bones are worse for dogs...get caught. We had a Lab who ate a Hibiscus flower and had a seizure. SCARY!
What a cute (and smart!) pair!We used to have a yellow lab named Annabelle! :)
Post a Comment